Can witness slaughtering ✅
Can collect fresh meat from the Qurban ✅
Estimated live weight 40 to 42 kg
Estimated weight of meat for collection 15 to 18 kg
Slaughtering Location: Masjid Petempatan Melayu Sembawang
Day 1 – Thursday, 29 June (‘Aidiladha) CLOSED
Day 2 – Friday, 30 June CLOSED
Day 3 – Saturday, 1 July AVAILABLE
FREE FOOD FOR ALL is a registered charity organisation in Singapore that provides food and support for the needy in Singapore.
This organisation will be providing chiller truck and manpower to account for the donated portions and will be transported to their kitchen to cook and be distributed to their beneficiaries.
If you wish to enter orders for more than 1 sheep, simply fill up the form below with details of the first order, press the Add to cart button, then press the Continue shopping button to fill up the details of the next order.
Terms and Conditions
1. I commission Aaliyah’s Pte. Ltd. to perform Ibadah Qurban on the Name of the Participant for the sake of Allah Ta’ala.
2. Aaliyah’s Pte. Ltd. will email me the Official Receipt within 1 – 3 working days of payment.
3. If I choose to witness the slaughtering, I must be present at the given time, otherwise I will not be able to witness it.
4. There will be no refunds once payment is made.
1. Paynow (Scan QR)
2. Debit/Credit Card (Additional $20 per Sheep)
3. Walk-in (Cash/Cheque) – Please call to make an appointment with our officers at our sales office (Golden Landmark #03-44).
Livestock imported from Australia. Witness the slaughtering of your Qurban, then collect fresh meat after butchering on the same day.
|Day of Sacrifice||
Day 0 (Aqiqah/Sadaqa/Nazar Only), Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
Masjid Petempatan Melayu Sembawang, Masjid Al-Firdaus