Australian Sheep (Affiliate)
Can witness slaughtering ✅
Can collect fresh meat from the Qurban ✅
Estimated live weight 40 to 42 kg
Slaughtering Location: Masjid Petempatan Melayu Sembawang
Day 0 – Wednesday, 28 June (Aqiqah, Nazar, Sadaqa)
Day 1 – Thursday, 29 June
Day 2 – Friday, 30 June
Day 3 – Saturday, 1 July
1. Choose Quantity of sheep you wish to purchase
2. After Checkout, payment instructions will be shown.
3. Enter names of Sohibul Qurban in Google Sheets provided.
Terms and Conditions
1. I commission Aaliyah’s Pte. Ltd. to perform Ibadah Qurban on the Name of the Participant for the sake of Allah Ta’ala.
2. Aaliyah’s Pte. Ltd. will email me the Official Receipt within 1 – 3 working days of payment.
3. If I choose to witness the slaughtering, I must be present at the given time, otherwise I will not be able to witness it.
4. There will be no refunds once payment is made.
1. PayNow UEN
Out of stock
Livestock imported from Australia. Witness the slaughtering of your Qurban, then collect fresh meat after butchering on the same day.
|Day of Sacrifice||
Day 0 (Aqiqah/Sadaqa/Nazar Only), Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
Masjid Petempatan Melayu Sembawang, Masjid Al-Firdaus